Memberships for season 2022/2023 are now on sale!
Your membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- 50% off one adult-priced ticket for ALL live events (single memberships)
- 50% off two adult-priced tickets for ALL live events (household memberships)
- Special Concessions Pricing (excluding Shakespeare Festival concessions)
- Advance ticketing for all 2022-2023 season performances – select your seats before events go on sale to the general public!
- 10% off all theatre-related books at Prairie Lights Books & Cafe
- Discounted tickets for National Theatre Live at FilmScene
Riverdog memberships are a great way to show your support, get fantastic deals on Riverside programming, and provide a vital foundation for Riverside Theatre’s ongoing operating costs. Our mission to strengthen the cultural fabric of our community is made possible by our members, and we couldn’t be more grateful!
If you have any questions about your membership or any other Riverside related topic(s), please call the theatre at (319) 259-7099 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memberships begin 9/1/22 whether they are purchased at the box office or online. Your membership card will arrive in mail within 2 weeks of purchase. Membership benefits intended for members only. Memberships are non-transferable. Memberships are valid for all virtual performances and live events through 8/31/2023.
The 2021–22 season is funded in part by the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.