Your support provides vital support to Riverside Theatre’s ongoing operating costs, and we are most appreciative!
Memberships begin immediately whether they are purchased at the box office or online. Your membership card will arrive in mail within 2 weeks of purchase. Membership benefits intended for members only. Memberships are non-transferable. Memberships are valid for all virtual performances and live events through 8/31/2021.
In order to accommodate changes in season structure we have decided to switch from a subscription to membership model. Memberships are available in 2 levels: a single membership for $80, and family membership for $130.
Your membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- 50% off one adult-priced ticket for ALL live events (single memberships)
- 50% off two adult-priced tickets for ALL live events (family memberships)
- Special Concessions Pricing
- Advance ticketing for all live performances – select your seats before events go on sale to the general public!
- 10% off all theatre-related books at Prairie Lights Books & Cafe
- Discounted tickets for National Theatre Live at FilmScene
- Special “meet the artist” and “Sunday Salon” events in the spring + a members-only open house at the new space this winter!
The 2020–21 season is funded in part by the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Additional Fall 2020 support provided by Governor Kim Reynolds and the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs, through the federal CARES Act.